Welcome to Fred's Home Page
There is some actual content on this page, but not much. I still keep it as a place to try new things.
- Somewhat new! The BabyWatch page.
- The Couple Status page.
I am currently working at as a Software Development team lead.
Previously I worked with the
, as well as several other newspapers in my role at
Before that I was at Motorola, For
a while there, this page was the definitive resource for information
If you'd like to hire me, the online résumé is, by itself, a worthwhile piece of coding.
I do a lot of different things around the world in his spare time.
Check out some of my other interests on the Web.
And if I have any time left, I'm pursuing my musical career in English Handbells. I'm a member of
the Chicago Bronze.
If you would like to know more about hiring a handbell choir for any occasion, feel free to contact me.
- I attended the
Latin School of Chicago for high school.
But now I won't have anything to do with them, so I took the link off; you didn't want to go there anyway.
- Later, I went to the
of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign.
- I was a Princeton University Alum. For three days...
People Fred Knows
- Here are some other people I know
- Scott Pakin - very cool stuff
- Theda C. Snyder - I swear, my mother e-mailed me and told me to clean up my homepage.
- Kristin Buxton - who always knows the cheapest deals in Internet Technology
- Pete Zurich - "The Alphabetical Outcast"
- Here are some organizations that I belong to
- The American Guild of English Handbell Ringers
- Temple Sholom of Chicago
- What's a homepage without a hotlist? Here are some very important
places on the Web:
- They Might Be Giants - they rock!
- Moxy Früvous - they rock, eh!
- The Dilbert Zone - Motorola is (or was) the #1 contributor of new ideas for Dilbert
- Navigating the Bible - surprisingly useful information about the Bible - including full text, with and without vowels, and Real Audio.
- David Siegal - HTML wizard
- Webmonkey - Best place to learn new HTML tricks
- R. "Bud" Philson's Easy Air Guitar - "If it's a Philson, it's gotta be rock and roll"©
This page maintained by Fred Snyder.
If you have a comment or suggestion, please mail them to
Unless it's bad. Then please send your mail to "> /dev/null"